Activities > National Kayak School
National Kayak School Sea Kayaking trips and courses are designed to help you develop as a Sea Kayaker. Oban is perfect for beginners sea Kayaking with plenty of sheltered water when its needed while experts will enjoy its famous tideraces and overfalls (Falls of Lora and the Gulf of Corryvreckan). It is also well situated for the ideal whitewater kayaking course venue the River Awe. Dam controlled it runs at a great level all summer long from Loch Awe to the sea in Loch Etive.
From 2009 we have a complete Sea Kayaking Outfitting Service as well as Sea Kayak Rental / Hire for those who have all their own gear and have sufficient experience and ability to venture out independantly.
* Intro Day - for those with no kayaking experience
* Intro Sea Kayak / Learn to Sea Kayak - 2 days
* Learn to Sea Kayak Better - 2 days
* Intro Week - The Above 3 courses combined
* Improver Week - develop your skills after the Intro Week
* Intermediate Sea Kayaking Course - 1 to 6 days
* Tide, Wind and Waves - 2 or 3 days
* ROLLING & RESCUE CLINICS
* Tideraces, Rolling & Rescues
For more information call 01631 565 310 or visit www.nationalkayakschool.com
There are no ratings recorded.